Monday, September 19, 2016

Regrets...

Regrettably, we all have them, and owning that collection is one of the few parts of life we can't regret, since as humans they are inevitable to our existence...They come to us as one factor of a life built on alternatives...

I'll always regret accepting that first drink and first smoke, but I will never regret knowing which of each was my last...

I regret not making more intelligent choices before committing to marriage...Twice...My future decisions may involve commitment, but not marriage...

I regret not taking better advantage of the travel and education opportunities available during my time spent in the military...I have no regrets over using the benefits granted returning veterans...

I regret not doing computer and O/S upgrades before they become mandatory...It's tough being forced to catch up with progress, and still having to do my daily work...

I regret being offered an IRA account when they were first available, and neglecting to accept...

I don't regret learning life's most valuable lessons the hard way...It makes them easier to remember...

This list is incomplete, but I do not regret publishing it before all my regrets occur to me...


More articles concerning Other Thoughts...

1 comment:

  1. I have two of the most wonderful responsible successful children that a man could have from my last wife. If there is anybody in this world that I hate it is her. If I had the chance to do it all over again, as much as I love those children... knowing what I know now back then I would have deleted her from the face of this earth, I wouldn't have married her. The people I have seen her run over and ruin, the churches she has put into turmoil, the hate she has spread, the schemes she has propagated against me and so many others. The hate that she to this day trys to put in my kids hearts, My son is hanging in there, my daughter is fighting it but is quite sure she is doing everything right!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and critiques are always welcome, and will be reviewed before publication...They will not be seen immediately...Keep it clean please...